In partnership with the Ministry of Children and Family Development’s Provincial Practice Branch, we are pleased to invite you to the upcoming information circles on the Adoption Act and Child Family and Community Service Act (CFCSA) amendments.
The goal of the webinar sessions is to provide foster caregivers and front-line staff with a better understanding of the amendments. We encourage you to attend one of the online sessions being offered via Zoom on the following dates:
- Monday, May 29th from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PST
- Wednesday, May 31 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST
- Thursday, June 1 from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST
- Monday, June 5 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PST
- Thursday, June 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST
- Monday, June 12 from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST
- Wednesday, June 14 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST
Please use the registration form below. We will email you the Zoom information at least one week prior to the session. For questions, please call 1-800-663-9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.