Our first in-person AGM and Conference after 2 years of being apart is happening on October 21-22, 2022 in Victoria. Located in the heart of BC’s vibrant capital, this year’s AGM will be held at the Inn at Laurel Point where you can enjoy a majestic view of the harbour. Beautiful waterfront location? An evening of networking and fun? Sumptuous food? Training and workshops? Guest speakers? Luxurious auction packages for you to bid on? We’ve got all that for you! We have so many surprises for our attendees, you don’t want to miss it!
The Ministry of Children and Family Development is supporting this year’s BCFPA AGM and Conference in Victoria. Bursaries will be given to two foster parents in each service delivery area which will cover the cost of your AGM registration fee ($350 value). Winners will also receive a cheque for $250 to assist with expenses. The cheque will be available to winners at the AGM.
If you would like to have an opportunity to receive one of the bursaries, please fill out our online application form which can be found HERE.
You can also send us the following information by mail, e-mail or fax by August 5, 2022:
1. Your full name, complete address, email address and at least one phone number where we can contact you.
2. The name of who you contract for as a foster parent? (MCFD, Delegated Aboriginal Agency or other agency)
4. If you have a current contract. Applicant contract status will be verified.
5. Name and contact information of your Resource Social Worker (email address and phone number).
6. Send the above information to BCFPA by e-mail, fax or regular mail to:
Address: 208-20641 Logan Avenue, Langley, BC V3A 7R3
Winners will be notified by phone and email by August 12, 2022.