Training Project Updates
In 2015 BCFFPA was given a contract to convene provincial stakeholders with an investment in the foster parent education delivery to begin the process of defining, designing, creating and delivering to the MCFD a new Caregiver Training.
Driven in partnership with provincial government’s Strategic Priorities division, the important and complex work of creating the Caregiver Training and Resource Social Worker training are well underway. We have committed to a transparent and consultative process and have provided many of our process documents below for your information.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about either the Caregiver Training or the Resource Worker Training.
- Training Project Curriculum Consultation – December 2016
- Pre-Service Training Delivery Approach – December 2016
- Caregiver Training Curriculum Outline – September 2016
- Caregiver Training Project September Update – September 2016
- Caregiver Pre-Service Aboriginal Perspectives – August 2016
- Caregiver Training Approach – May 2016
Resource Social Worker Training
- Resource Social Worker Training Curriculum Outline – August 2016
- Resource Social Worker Training Modality Update – July 2016
- Resource Social Worker Training Approach – June 2016