Foster Parent Insurance
- Extended Property Damage (Rider) Insurance Overview
- Extended Property Damage (Rider) Insurance FAQ
- Certificate Program for Purchased Rider Coverage
- BC Human Rights Tribunal Decision
Watch the Insurance video on BCFFPA’s YouTube channel here.
Extended Health Benefits for Foster Parents
Extended health benefits are available through GSC Health Assist. Click here to go to the website. BCFFPA is still researching options for critical illness, disability and life insurance coverage.
Master Insurance Program
- BCFFPA’s Master Insurance Program Certificate
- Master Insurance Program link on AON Reed Stenhouse website
For additional information on the Foster Parent Insurance Programs
or you if have a claim to report please contact:
BCFFPA Provincial Office
Telephone: 1 800 663-9999
Fax: 604 544-2223
For General, Homeowner or Tenant Insurance, call:
Megson FitzPatrick Insurance Services
Telephone: 250 595-5212 or 1 888 595-5212
Fax: 250 595-2900
3561 Shelbourne St. Victoria BC V8P 4G8
To contact the Insurance Bureau of Canada call 604 684-3635 for their consumer information desk.